|May - 2013|
|View month events|
Services for incoming Professors
When planning a stay at our Faculty, it is particularly important to begin early. We can help you with any assistance, information or advice you might require long before your arrival. In order to provide you with the best possible support, we need to know what questions you have.
We can help especially with the following aspects of your visit:
- Information and advice on applying for a visa.
- Support in your contact with the administrative departments of the University.
- Advice on the important bureaucratic formalities before and during your stay.
- Advice and support during your stay.
- After your arrival we will provide you with support and advice in settling in and will be on hand for the duration of your stay to help you with any queries or problems.
- Help in finding accommodation.
- Arranging tickets for social events
Last modified: 2012.04.21.