|May - 2013|
|View month events|
How to apply?
Please send your application packages to info.economics(at)uni-corvinus.hu by the given deadline.
Your application package should include the following items
1. A completed application package
- Each programme has its own application form. Please find your application form on the webpage of the relevant programme.
2. An authenticated copy of your degree
- if you apply for the BA programme, we need a copy of your high-school degree
- if you apply for an MA programme, we need a copy of your BA/BSc degree
3. An official transcript on your studies
- if you apply for the BA programme, we need a transcript of your high-school studies
- if you apply for the BA programme, we need a transcript of your BA/BSc studies
5. Motivation letter
6. A copy of your passport
7. A copy of receipt proving payment of application fee
Please note that it is not required that you include any English-language exam certificate in your application package as the English-language skills of applicants are measured in the frame of the entrance exam.
The application fee for all programmes is 110 EUR.
Requirements of Admission to the BA programme
- BA in Applied Economics, please click here.
Requirements of Admission to the MA programmes
- International Master's in Economy, State and Society (IMESS), please click here.
- European Master's in Public Administration (EMPA), please click here.
- Master Certificate Programme in Economic and Public Policy in Central and Eastern Europe (MCP), please click here.
- Master Certificate Programme in International Financial Management, please click here.
- Part-time studies, please click here.
Applicants to the MCP and EMPA programs are required to do an aptitude test as part of the application procedure to the program. The aptitude test is a written test to be completed via E-mail. Applicants are informed about the exact date of the aptitude test after they send their complete application packages to email@example.com.
The entrance exam for the programmes
The entrance exam consists of two parts: a written part and an oral part.
The written exam is basically a collection of case studies the entrance exam board asks you to analyse and write comprehensive essays on. You will receive the case studies on the date and time we agree on with you in advance, you will receive the case studies via E-mail and you will have 24 hours to prepare the solutions and send them back via E-mail to the address you receive the case studies from.
The oral exam/ motivational interview happens via phone or Skype after the written part of your exam is evaluated. A member of the entrance exam board will call you on a date and time we agree on with you inadvance. In the oral part of the entrance exam, among others, you will be asked to comment on your analysis of the case studies in the written part; you will be asked to comment on current events of the international economical and political arena; you will be asked to tell the entrance exam board about your carrier plans; and you will be asked to describe why you think that the programme is essential to your carrier plans.
For the MA programmes with a start in 2013 fall: April 15, 2013
For the BA programme with a start in 2013 fall: May 15, 2013
If you wish and you are eligible to apply for the scholarship of the Visegrad Fund, please send us your application package by January 15 so that we can issue the conditional Letter of Acceptance for you.
If you wish and you are eligible to apply for the scholarship of the World Bank, please send us you application package by March 15 so that we can issue the conditional Letter of Acceptance for you.
Notification of the results
You are notified of the results of the entrance exam and the entire application procedure (accepted or declined) via E-mail after the final evaluations are made by the entrance exam board.
Successful candidates receive their acceptance letters shortly after the announcement of the results in order to start the VISA application procedure in time.
Please send all inquiries about the application procedure and the preparations of your arrival at Corvinus to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: 2013.04.19.